The admissions process for freshmen, undergraduate transfer students, and graduate students are handled by different offices of the University. Incoming freshmen students, those in their final year of senior high school, are admitted through the UP College Admissions Test (UPCAT). Graduate students, meanwhile, are admitted through the College of Arts and Letters Graduate Studies Office (CAL-GSO).

Please click on the appropriate link below for more information.